How about those eating habits? I look at all the changes we've made over the years. All the things I/we used to eat too much of:
- Ice Cream. A container never lasted more than a couple days. Now one could last a month or more.
- Potato Chips. Ditto.
- Dessert for dinner every night. Then leftover dessert for breakfast.
- Containers of chocolate candy at work.
- Halloween candy purchased in September, eaten, re-purchased in October, eaten, then re-purchased at Halloween. Then leftovers eaten within a couple days of Halloween. Then after Halloween, more candy bought on clearance eaten. (We now skip Halloween altogether.)
- Cheese. We love Tillamook brand cheese. The best in the world. We could go through a block a week. Now a block lasts us a month.
Gotta stop that, gotta get moving on the exercise.
So today is my last day of being lazy with food and exercise.
Today is also my last sunrise picture for a while. I have no intention of getting up early enough to see the sunrise for quite a while. It's been a long week, a dog-tired week, and the weekend is upon us. Yay! And next week my schedule is such I don't have to be there first thing in the morning.
I'll take it, even if I miss an opportunity for a colorful picture.