Today we have a project with a Valentine's Day theme to it. Make these holiday hearts homemade drink coasters created from fabric scraps and denim.
- Two pieces of denim measuring 5½" x 5½"
- One piece of cotton batting, 5½" x 5½"
- Red fabric scrap measuring at least 4” x 4”
- Pinking shears
- Glue stick. (I like this purple disappearing glue.)
- Heart template downloaded from here
- Circle template downloaded from here
- Sewing machine
- Denim or heavy duty sewing machine needles
- Matching thread
How about the directions? You can find the step-by-step how to tutorial for the homemade denim heart drink coasters sewing project right here: