Today we have a project with a Valentine's Day theme to it. Make these holiday hearts homemade drink coasters created from fabric scraps and denim.
I always knew holding onto those old pair of jeans were going to come in handy at some point. Make a coordinating project by sewing my heart potholder project.
For each coaster you will need:
- Two pieces of denim measuring 5½" x 5½"
- One piece of cotton batting, 5½" x 5½"
- Red fabric scrap measuring at least 4” x 4”
- Pinking shears
- Glue stick. (I like this purple disappearing glue.)
- Heart template downloaded from here
- Circle template downloaded from here
- Sewing machine
- Denim or heavy duty sewing machine needles
- Matching thread
Disclosure: Deb's Days is a participant in affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to affiliated sites. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. Your purchase helps support my work in bringing you new sewing and crafting content.
Looking for more Valentine-themed projects?
How about the directions? You can find the step-by-step how to tutorial for the homemade denim heart drink coasters sewing project right here:
Like what you see?
Your donation helps keep Deb's Days content FREE!