Today I've got the 4th of July on my mind with this scrap fabric red, white, and blue potholder.
- 9 ½” x 9 ½” piece of 100% cotton fabric for the back
- 6 ½” x 6 ½” square of blue fabric, cut in half diagonally
- 1 ½” wide strips of red and beige fabric for the stripes (100% cotton)
- 1 piece of cotton batting measuring 9 ½” x 9 ½”
- 1 piece of Insul-Bright measuring 9 ½” x 9 ½”
- Basting spray
- Walking foot for sewing machine, if available
- Sturdy scissors
- Sewing machine
- Matching thread
- Rotary cutter
- Cutting ruler
- Cutting mat
Disclosure: Deb's Days is a participant in affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to affiliated sites. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. Your purchase helps support my work in bringing you new sewing and crafting content.