- Try making a dozen quilts for adults with a sad, old, doesn't-like-thick-material sewing machine. (My good machine? Oh yeah, the sewing machine place tells me it will cost more to fix it than it would to get a new one.)
- Try filming any YouTube videos when five little foster kitties come running (and meowing) each time they hear you speak. They can be sound asleep, hear my voice, and BAM they are awake and in my face.
- Try typing on the computer when those same said kitties think they should also be typing. And playing with your notes.
- Try locking those five little foster kitties out of the room and hear them meow-meow-meow-yowl on the other side of the door.
- Try keeping multiple litter boxes clean and food bowls and water bowls full with five growing little squirts.
- Try being creative when kitties think they should lick your hands and arms and hair and clothes when they are near you.
- Throw in a Cruising Alaska class at the library to prepare for.
- Add in a wedding anniversary next week and a husband's birthday the week after that.
- Don't forget, I'm also doing the travel agent job, too.
What does all that equal? A tired gal. A gal having a difficult time getting anything written, taped, uploaded, or published. In the interest of my sanity, my time right now needs to be spent providing clients with personalized service and the foster kitties with positive interactions. To make that happen I'm taking an itty bitty social media break from the blog, YouTube, and Pinterest.
I'll be back. I don't know when, but probably not until the kitties grow up and go to their new homes.
See you soon, and thanks for understanding.