For today's Tutorial Tuesday we have another cute stuffed bunny rabbit sewing project. This little homemade Easter bunny has a pocket in front for candy or treats. It's a fun way to decorate for Easter or a nice little Easter basket gift for your little kiddos.
For this project you will need:
- 8” x 11” main fabric, cut 2
- 4 ½” x 6” pocket fabric
- 3” x 3” ear fabric
- Fabric scraps for eyes, whiskers, and nose
- 4 ½” length of ribbon
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Heat-n-Bond Ultrahold No-Sew or Heat-n-Bond Lite Sewable (If these are being handled at all, use the sewable version. Just for decoration with no one touching them? You can use the no-sew version.)
- Rotary cutter, cutting ruler, and cutting mat
- Sewing machine
- Matching thread
- Template downloaded from here
Disclosure: Deb's Days is a participant in affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to affiliated sites. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. Your purchase helps support my work in bringing you new sewing and crafting content.